What is orthodontics?
Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that deals with the straightening of crooked teeth, improperly positioned on the maxillary arches, and the correction of incorrect bites.
Why do we need orthodontic treatment?
Alignment of crooked teeth is necessary both for aesthetic reasons and for better maxillofacial health. Interdental spaces that are too large or too small, overlapping, overlapping teeth, favors the appearance of cavities, gingival inflammation, periodontitis and other health problems. With the help of a brace, incorrectly positioned teeth can be straightened and repositioned, resulting in a beautiful smile and a harmonious facial aesthetic.
Stages of orthodontic treatment
The treatment process in the field of orthodontics specialists in Implantodent dentistry is carried out in several stages:
- The first step is diagnosis. These include: consultation, diagnostic examination, radiological studies and necessary calculations.
- In the second stage, prophylaxis of the oral cavity, prevention or treatment of caries and surgery are performed after the extraction of the wisdom teeth.
- The third stage is the main one. This is the treatment process itself. This consists of making the device, fixing it, performing corrective actions and monitoring the patient. Treatment procedures are performed once every 15-30 days for 6-24 months, and are assigned individually.
With implantodent only, prices are becoming more advanced than ever, and the range of services offered is more complex:
- Metal brackets: this type of dental appliance is the first orthodontic appliance invented, being the most classic method of aligning teeth. At the same time, it won the hearts of many patients because of the lower price, as well as the small size and shorter duration of treatment.
- Ceramic brackets: advantageous solution due to the lower visibility, the device retaining its transparency and color over time. It does not favor the deposits of tartar and bacterial plaque, which is why it is a perfect choice.
- Sapphire brackets: in addition to the fact that they go unnoticed on the teeth, this device is one of the fastest and most comfortable solutions for patients, due to the easier cleaning and rarer control visits compared to other devices.
Get rid of distrust forever with Implantodent!
Your perfect smile – our image.
|Orthodontist consultation||0 lei|
|Study model (orthodontics)||500 lei|
|Orthodontic tdeatment plan||500 lei|
|Fixed orthodontic braces, metal brackets, arch||arcada 550 euro|
|Fixed orthodontic braces ceramic brackets arched||arcada 600 euro|
|Fixed orthodontic braces partially self-adjusting – metallic||700 euro|
|Partially self-adjusting fixed orthodontic braces – ceramic||900 euro|
|OrtoImplant (orthodontic dental implant) pcs||buc 150 euro|
|OrtoImplant tdaction||500 lei|
|Monthly contdol (periodic) fixed orthodontic braces||arcada 300 lei|
|Monthly contdol (periodic) mobile orthodontic braces||arcada 500 lei|
|Metal bracket soldering – orthodontics||500 lei|
|Ceramic brace gluing – orthodontics||500 lei|
|Mobile orthodontic braces repair||500 lei|
|Molar ring cementation||500 lei|
|Lingual arch||500 lei|
|Metal bracket fixing||500 lei|
|Fixed dental brace spring replacement||1000 lei|
|Retain fixed||1000 lei|
|Prophylaxis for brackets||1000 lei|
The perfect time for a FREE CONSULTATION!
Leave your contact details and our team will be back in 5 minutes with a call.